Day in the Life Video: Farmers Market Adventure!
I like shopping at the farmers market even when the stuff isn't certified organic because it's fresh, in season, not waxed or sprayed with anything, and probably organicish. The Camp Verde farmers market is a good one. When I buy groceries I like to take into account the vibration of the atmosphere and the quality of the entire experience. This helps keep my energy high. If I was rating Camp Verde Farmers Market on Yelp I'd give it a five star review because:
- -It isn't crowded but it has most everything you could want. I don't even eat eggs and I'm impressed that it has chicken, duck and goose eggs available.
- There aren't a lot of people shouting at you to try their samples or giving you the hard sell.
- There isn't any shitty craft junk. It's all food.
- And most of the food is actually fruits and vegetables, not cooked and processed foods like pastries and jams.
- There aren't any people hawking wholesale produce trying to masquerade as farmers.